New End of year migration
- You can find this function in Manage My Organisation
- We have developed a simple and easy way to move all pupils to their next class at the end of the academic year.
- Simply select which class each class is migrating to. For any children that are leaving the setting you can select “remove these children from all classes”. You can also select “do not move children in the class” or use “uncategorised”.
- When you are happy with your selections you can submit, review, edit if necessary and then update all classes ready for the next academic year.
- To help with the end of year migration we have created a way to link classes to year groups called “update your classes”.
- We have automated as much of this as possible using academic year dates. Any classes that haven’t automatically been linked to a year group will be in the “uncategorised” list. You can check your classes have been linked correctly and update the “uncategorised” list where necessary.
- This is really important as it is necessary to have classes linked to year groups for the end of year migration function.