The Boxall Profile Online was updated to make it more flexible and robust. To use the New Boxall Profile Online platform, your data needs to be moved across from the Boxall Profile 1.0 platform.
If you've been invited to move your organisation's data, we'll take you through a step-by-step migration process. You will be asked to:
- Confirm your login details and password
- Agree to our updated terms and conditions
- Identify the data we own for your user account or subscription
- Provide some details of the organisation you belong to
We'll ask you to:
- Decide who owns the data linked to your subscription
- Confirm which users should belong to your organisation
- Identify who should belong to your organisation on the new service, and add or remove users.
If you're not the best person to go through the migration process, during the process you can invite another user to do this instead.