The Boxall Profile® Online is a digital version of the Boxall Profile® assessment, first developed by educational psychologist Marjorie Boxall.
How it can help
The Boxall Profile® Online helps with:
- Early identification assessment - supporting staff to develop their observational skills and their understanding of children and young people's difficulties and behaviours
- Target setting and intervention - helping to set individualised, achievable targets that reinforce target behaviour and skills
- Progress tracking - assisting with reviewing children and young people's target behaviour
- Whole-class planning - developing understanding of trends in behaviour to create bespoke learning plans to support whole-class learning
Key functionality includes:
- Easy-to-use scoring - compatible with most devices
- Anonymised tracking - re-assessing term-to-term, comparing results and tracking progress.
- Risk analysis - showing Boxall Profile® results in three groups (high risk, low risk and no apparent difficulties) to help with whole-school early identification
Who runs the Boxall Profile Online?
The Boxall Profile® Online service is provided by nurtureuk, a registered charity (in England and Wales, charity number 1115972, in Scotland, charity number SC042703).
To find out more about nurtureuk, click here.