If you have access to an EBP, you can edit the details.
If you don't have access to an EBP, you can request permission to access and edit this EBP from your subscription's admin user. Further details can be found here.
To edit details of an EBP:
- You can find a list of EBPs at the 'My EBPs' tab.
- Use the search bar or scroll through the list to find the EBP you want to edit.
- Check you have access to the EBP. You will be able to tell which EBPs you have access to, as you will be given two options: to 'View EBP' or 'Edit' from that page.
- If you don't have edit access, request permission from your subscription admin to gain access.
- Once you have edit access, to change any details, select 'Edit' to edit the pupils:
- Unique reference number
- Date of birth
- Year group
- SEMH and wellbeing interventions accessed (if any)
And details on:
- English as an additional language
- Special educational needs
- Pupil premium
- Free school meals
- If they are a looked-after child
- If they are adopted
- If they are an international new arrival
- Safeguarding concerns
- Special guardianship order status
If you need to change answers on a Boxall Profile® assessment, click here.