Only the creator of an EBP or assessment can delete it, and deleted EBPs and assessments cannot be recovered. If an EBP or assessment is deleted, it's also deleted for other users you have shared it with, so consider whether or not the data will be useful to colleagues or other professionals before deleting.
It is possible to delete assessments that are unfinished.
To delete an EBP you created:
- Go to the My EBPs tab.
- Click the edit button next to the name on the EBP you want to delete.
- Scroll to the bottom and click on the red button that says ‘Delete EBP’.
- You will be taken to a page to confirm this, click ‘confirm deletion’.
To delete an assessment:
- Go to the My EBPs tab and click on the corresponding EBP.
- Select the EBP linked to the assessment you want to delete.
- Click the bin icon bin icon at the bottom of the assessment you want to delete.
- Confirm or cancel the action in the confirmation page that appears.